Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Marinated toasted black pepper tilapia


Damn that Jeff. He's making soufflés while I'm making midwestern casseroles. Well I'm not catching up with him today, despite the fancy title of this post, because this fish came from the freezer section of Safeway. This is the second time I've had Waterfront Bistro fish filets and both times have been damn good. The flaky texture, amazing enough, holds up. They're individually vacuum-packed too, which makes them great for single people. Highly recommended.

And, Jeff, what else do you see in the picture? Yes, indeed ... it's VEGETABLES!

2 comments:

  1. Looks delicious.

    I love the tilapia. Even if they are raised in gigantic buckets.

    Can you teach me how to take beautiful food pictures like you do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this photo is less than beautiful, but of course I'll share my secrets. I charge 1 soufflé ;)

    ReplyDelete